Pairi Daiza Zoo
Discover over 7,000 animals and lush botanical gardens at Belgium’s biggest attraction, the Pairi Daiza.
- See over 7,000 animals like the Giant Panda couple with their babies
- Go around the globe and discover the 8 different themed worlds
- Watch the elephants take a bath and the Orangutans swing
- See the Spix’s Macaw bird, the rarest bird in the world
- Admire the beautiful botanical gardens
Enjoy a fun-filled day inside the Pairi Daiza Zoo. See over 7,000 animals, admire beautiful botanical gardens, and explore the 8 different themed areas.
Meet wandering elephants, feed plenty of animals, observe cheetahs, lions, gorilla’s, white tigers, pandas, orangutans, and many more.
Discover a zoo that has voted as the “Best Zoo in Europe” multiple times and walkthrough 8 different themed areas:
– The Kingdom of Ganesha
– The Middle Kingdom
– The Land of the Cold
– Cambron by the Sea
– The Land of Origins
– The Southern Cape
– The Last Frontier