About This Job
The Lead Slot Technician reports to the Slot Performance Manager. As a member of Slots Operations team, the candidate will be responsible for the technical support pertaining to all areas of Slots Operations.
The Lead Slot Technician will serve as a strategic partner in respect to repair for all slots related issues while advocating sound practices and procedures.
RESPONSIBILITIES Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for providing training, technical direction and guidance to co-workers in installing, servicing, adjusting and repairing of slot and other casino operated machines.
- Ensure compliance with State’s Gaming regulations and other applicable municipal, federal laws or regulations to maintain and fulfill safety and security standards.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships and good customer service skills with all guests and staff members.
- Lead staff in a safeguarding of slot machines: maintains slot repair parts and inventories, Inventory Replacement Log, maintain secure key controls and ensure that machines are properly locked and secured. Record appropriate information on the Slot Machine Access Log.
- Train co-workers to adjust and align slot machines to meet or exceed factory specifications.
- Coordinate the movement of slot machines as required or requested.
- Supervise completion of projects and maintain a general awareness of casino operations at all time.
- Analyze machine functions and take appropriate action based on observations, as directed or established by casino policy, procedures or gaming rules and regulations. Informs supervisor of any concerns. Trains co-workers to perform machine conversions as required or requested.
- Must be able to install, repair and maintain Player Tracking System.
- Performs other duties, including special projects, as needed and directed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Completion of trade or technical school, preferably with an emphasis in electronics.
- A minimum of one year of recent and related experience installing, servicing, adjusting and repairing slot and other coin operated machines, preferably within a gaming environment.
- Experience installing, servicing, adjusting and repairing slot and other coin operated machines.
- Excellent customer service skills and detail oriented.
- Must be willing to work nights, holidays and weekends.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred both orally and written.
- Must be able to pass drug test, credit check and lifetime criminal background in order to obtain State Occupational license (DBPR Casino License).
- EEO/Drug Free Workplace