About This Job
With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, Hotel La Martins is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career, Hotel La Martins is hiring for the position of Event Coordinator
What you’ll do:
The Activities Assistant helps to plan and implement weekly resort activities and events. This position provides exceptional customer service and ensures our guests have enjoyable and memorable experiences at our resorts.
Your job will include:
- Coordinate all aspects of resort activities from inception to completion.
- Plan, schedule, prepare, promote and successfully execute events.
- Conduct appropriate and engaging activities for various age groups.
- Develop supply lists for upcoming activities and events within specified budgets.
- Communicate regularly and professionally with managers and other staff members.
Experience & skills you need:
- High school diploma or the equivalent experience.
- One to three years of experience in customer service and exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong organizational, coordination and scheduling skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize based on customer needs.
- Valid driver’s license, good driving record and current auto insurance.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.